THE MOUNT FUJI DOOMJAZZ CORPORATION / ANTROPOMORPHIC
The Mount Fuji Doomjazz Corporation
ORDERS BY PAYPAL / PEDIDOS CON TARJETA DE CREDITO / PAYPAL
You just need a credit card or a paypal account. ATTENTION! If you don´t have a paypal account, YOU DON´T HAVE TO REGISTER ANYWHERE. Just with your credit card you can but the record without any difficult process.
If you wanna buy this item to pay it throught Paypal or Credit Card, just add it to your shopping cart:
INFORMATION / INFORMACIÓN
FINALLY a new record of this experimental collective (side project of the KILIMANJARO DARKJAZZ ENSEMBLE). one session - almost 60 minutes.
cd: nice digipak with glossy finish
PART I. Anthropomorphic means ascribing a human form to a non-human entity. In this case, this non-human entity is music. Being born is human. ANTHROPOMORPHIC is born from the amniotic fluid of Eelco Bosman´s guitar layers. Comforting, quiet. The innermost peace is the peace of the womb. Breathing is human. Hilary Jeffery´s trombone starts to breathe. The first deep breath of many breaths. Infrequent breathing, irritated breathing, return to equilibrium. Endless organic cycles.
THE MOUNT FUJI DOOMJAZZ CORPORATION is a live improv jazz/drone/doom sideproject consisting of the THE KILIMANJARO DARKJAZZ ENSEMBLE members Gideon Kiers, Jason Köhnen, Charlotte Cegarra, Hilary Jeffery, Eelco Bosman, Nina Hitz, and Sarah Anderson and various interchanging guest musicians including Ron Goris. Following DOOMJAZZ FUTURE CORPSES! and SUCCUBUS, ANTHROPOMORPHIC constitutes the third released session of TMFDC.
PART II. Growing is human. Nina Hitz´ cello is growing on the mother soil of Jason Köhnen´s guitar and Gideon Kiers´ electronics. Strong body, solid body. Opening his eyes and capturing the light. Innocent receiving turns into the determined lookout of Sarah Anderson´s violin. Clouded awareness, conflict, clear awareness. The dissonant revolt of the mind against the body.
Since the members of THE MOUNT FUJI DOOMJAZZ CORPORATION live scattered among Rotterdam, Paris, Berlin, and London, they rarely tour. This in turn makes each of their single shows a special event, and if they do play a show, they don´t mind longer trips. Consequently, it is not a surprise that ANTHROPOMORPHIC has been performed and recorded in three parts in Utrecht / The Netherlands, Wroclaw / Poland, and Moscow / Russia.
PART III. Evolving is human. Hilary Jeffery´s trombone returns from his trip. Jason Köhnen´s bass, Eelco Bosman´s guitar, and Ron Goris´ drums lay the groundwork. Gideon Kiers´ electronics reinforce the atmosphere tinted by Charlotte Cegarra´s sparse vocals. Sarah Anderson´s violin dares a rare melody. Free will is human. The instruments exchange their roles and dominate their players. Space. Dimension. Form. Function. The anthromorphism, the true and deep nature of improvisation, is complete.
Despite being recorded in three segments, ANTHROPOMORPHIC is a coherent single entity and is based on a plan, like all the TMFDC improv sessions. Following this plan, TMFDC have created another mesmerizing, exalted, disturbing, and atmospheric piece of art. Always activating different talents of its many members, no album of TMFDC or their studio counterpart THE KILIMANJARO DARKJAZZ ENSEMBLE resembles the other, and ANTHROPOMORPHIC makes no exception.
LISTEN TO THE BAND / ESCUCHA SU MÚSICA
OUR STORE / NUESTRA TIENDA
* Minimum order is 10 euros. If your order doesn´t come to this minimum, we have to charge 5 euros.
* If you live in Spain, there´s a big offer: we doesn´t charge any shipment cost. We can´t do it if you live in another country, we´re sorry.
* If you live in Europe / Rest of the world, please use the buttons correctly. The first button is for europeans (2 euros for CD, 5 euros for vinyl/tshirt/pack), the second one is for people in the rest of the world (5 euros for CD, 10 euros for vinyl/tshirt/pack). Spanish Postal Service is extremely expensive, sorry.
* To know more about shipment costs, please click here.
* The only way to make a payment is Paypal / Credit Card. Easy and fast. More than 98% of our customers use this method. More than 2000 people bought anytime in Aloud, we never had a problem. Feel sure buying in our store.
* If you have any question, please write an email to pedidos @ aloudmusic . com or reed our FAQ.