NOTHINK / SPOTLIGTHS (DOBLE VINILO)
Spotligths (DOBLE VINILO)Aloud Music
ORDERS BY PAYPAL / PEDIDOS CON TARJETA DE CREDITO / PAYPAL
You just need a credit card or a paypal account. ATTENTION! If you don´t have a paypal account, YOU DON´T HAVE TO REGISTER ANYWHERE. Just with your credit card you can but the record without any difficult process.
If you wanna buy this item to pay it throught Paypal or Credit Card, just add it to your shopping cart:
INFORMATION / INFORMACIÓN
Special re-edition and limited to 300 copies of "Spotlights", the best album of Nothink. Is a double vinyl, including one vinyl in red colour, like the design. Both vinyls are of 180g.
Price is 18€, cause shipments costs are included. In Spain, we pay around 6€ to send this double vinyl. In the band shows, price will be 15€.
001. THE RED CARPET.
002. WELCOME TO HILL VALLEY.
004. ENEMY´S MEETING-POINT.
005. CROWS OF TRAGEDY ST.
006. THE SKYLINE.
007. GOLD LEBANNON.
009. AUTOMATIC SCARS.
010. UNITE & RESTART.
011. READING BETWEEN LINES.
012. SILVER BRIDGES TO HEAVEN.
(HIDDEN TRACK:MEXICAN BELIEVER)
LISTEN TO THE BAND / ESCUCHA SU MÚSICA
OUR STORE / NUESTRA TIENDA
* Minimum order is 10 euros. If your order doesn´t come to this minimum, we have to charge 5 euros.
* If you live in Spain, there´s a big offer: we doesn´t charge any shipment cost. We can´t do it if you live in another country, we´re sorry.
* If you live in Europe / Rest of the world, please use the buttons correctly. The first button is for europeans (2 euros for CD, 5 euros for vinyl/tshirt/pack), the second one is for people in the rest of the world (5 euros for CD, 10 euros for vinyl/tshirt/pack). Spanish Postal Service is extremely expensive, sorry.
* To know more about shipment costs, please click here.
* The only way to make a payment is Paypal / Credit Card. Easy and fast. More than 98% of our customers use this method. More than 2000 people bought anytime in Aloud, we never had a problem. Feel sure buying in our store.
* If you have any question, please write an email to pedidos @ aloudmusic . com or reed our FAQ.